Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
Pay tribute to a legend in the Reebok® Answer IV basketball shoe. Originally released in 2001 and worn by Allen Iverson when he led his team to the NBA Finals®, this kick features the former MVP's mantra, "Only the Strong Survive" on the outsole; an imprint of his face is set into the heel. DMX® cushioning promises dynamic energy return for sky-high jumps when he's soaring to the hoop.
- "Only the Strong Survive" on the outsole in the same script as Iverson's tattoo
- Basketball shoe
- Designed in Georgetown University's color scheme
- Full-length DMX cushioning system
- Hidden lacing system with zip-up closure
- Imprint of Iverson's face set into the heel
- Leather upper
- Made in China
- Officially licensed
- Released in 2001 and worn by NBA star Allen Iverson
Other Customers also liked: