This item ships within one business day.
No one had ever seen ball-handling skills prior to “Pistol” Pete Maravich! The Pistol was taken with the third pick in the first round of the 1970 NBA draft by the Atlanta Hawks, and from day one, dribbled his way around the opposition with ease. The five-time All-Star brought a flashy-style to the point guard position that the NBA had never seen before, which is now seen throughout the game today. Have your young fanatic show off some nostalgic spirit by sporting this Retired Player Swingman Throwback jersey. It features “Atlanta” twill applique lettering on the chest with “Pistol” lettering on the back and his #44 on both sides. Your youngin will be looking as smooth as the Pistol on the hardwood every time he sports this vintage-styled jersey!
- 100% Polyester mesh
- 10oz. Polyester flat knit rib collar and armholes
- adidas? Swingman jock tag with alpha sizing on the lower left front above the hem
- Decorated in the classic team colors
- Features a 10oz. polyester braid and a 2" drop tail
- Made in China
- NBA logo and adidas logo embroidered on the upper left shoulder
- Officially licensed
- Player's name and number featured on the back
- Printed tackle twill graphics
- Tab with the NBA logo at lower left side seam above the side vent
- Team name and player's number displayed on the chest
Hawks Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.