Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Enter promo code TNT15 at checkout to receive 15% off on orders over $75.
- Valid only at NBAStore.com on a qualifying product order of in-stock merchandise of $75 or more.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotional offer.
- Except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent, reproduced, modified, sold, traded, refunded or replaced if lost or stolen.
- Not valid on previous purchases. No cash back. Mitchell and Ness, Nike and Brand Jordan are excluded from the promotional offer. Certain brands or merchandise may be excluded.
- All purchases on NBAStore.com are subject to the NBAStore.com terms and conditions, which may change at any time.
- NBAStore.com also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to discount codes at any time. Void where prohibited.
Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
This item ships within one business day.
As soon as the Nets step onto the hardwood, sparks fly through the stands! Feel the shockwaves from your Brooklyn team spirit when you wear the Electricity jacket from adidas. Featuring a Brooklyn Nets logo embroidered onto the black jacket and the contrast-colored neon green stripes, this jacket will ensure you look cool and stay comfortable through that awesome winning shot. Show off that electrifying team pride as you sport this sweet jacket!
- 100% Polyester
- Contrast color accents
- Embroidered twill logo
- Full zip jacket
- Officially licensed NBA product
- Olympic collar
- Rib-knit cuffs & waist
- Two front zippered pockets
Nets Customers also liked: