Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
This item ships within one business day.
The NBA Anniversary 2014 shoe celebrates the game of basketball. Only 1946 pairs were produced in this limited-edition release to celebrate the founding date of the NBA on June 6th 1946. Each pair is uniquely numbered from 0001 to 1946, and includes a Certificate of Authenticity, featuring a copy of Commissioner Adam Silver’s signature. The shoe features a red, white and blue design inspired by the NBA logo, while the 30 stars on the heel commemorate the league’s 30 teams and its world class athletes. The shoe is packaged in a specially crafted box with the league’s most significant milestones and the 30 team logos etched in gold on the inside of the cover.
- Contoured Molded Heel – Locks foot in to reduce risk of ankle sprain
- Lateral Flair – Stabilizes the foot during extreme cuts to the basket
- Metatarsal Cradle keeps foot stable while making extreme moves
- Mid-foot construction combines the stability of a secure fit with the breathability of the see-through mesh panel
- Seamless reinforced toe assures a blister-free area with flexibility and a protective toe tip
Gear Customers also liked: