Main ContentSpecial event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.
This item ships within one business day.
Tomorrow’s basketball player will dream about the players of today. Today’s players dreamed about those who came before them… those who laid the path of success through passion and commitment. Patrick Ewing played most of his career with the New York Knicks as their starting center. He won Olympic gold medals as a member of the 1984 and 1992 US Men's National Basketball teams and was named the 16th greatest college player of all time by ESPN. He was selected to eleven All-Star games and in 2008, became a member of the Hall of Fame. Let your young Knicks fan celebrate the NBA legend with this Soul Swingman throwback jersey from adidas' Hardwood Classics collection. It features high-quality tackle twill graphics and is a replica of the Knicks' 1991-92 season jersey!
- 100% Polyester
- Athletic-cut jersey fits closer to the body through reduced body length and width
- Back hem of jersey hangs two inches (2”) longer than the front
- Back neck taping – no irritating stitch on the back neck
- ClimaCool ® technology conducts sweat and heat away from the body
- Jock tag
- Name & number is heat applied for a performance feel that matches the on-court jersey
- Officially licensed
- Re-engineered Climacool ® fabric for enhanced comfort and performance
- Tagless collar
Knicks Customers also liked: