Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Enter promo code 25FORU at checkout to receive 25% off all orders over $50.
- Valid only at NBAStore.com on a qualifying product order of in-stock merchandise.
- Not valid for gift certificates, gift cards, taxes, or other services.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotional offer.
- Except where required by law, cannot be redeemed for cash or cash equivalent, reproduced, modified, sold, traded, refunded or replaced if lost or stolen.
- Not valid on previous purchases. No cash back. Brand Jordan, Under Armour, Way of Wade, Nike, all jerseys and certain brands or merchandise may be excluded.
- All purchases on NBAStore.com are subject to the NBAStore.com terms and conditions, which may change at any time.
- NBAStore.com also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to discount codes at any time. Void where prohibited.
Our endless assortment of officially licensed sports merchandise is continually growing and we want to keep you informed of all the styles and features of our products. Our in-depth glossary below compiles all of the most commonly used phrases and terms listed on our products to help select the item that's right for you.
A term coined by Christian Dior to define a dress, coat or top that is close at the shoulders and gently flared at the hemline, resembling the letter A in design.
Form-fitting bodice that flares out from the waistline to a full skirt.
A-Line Skirt/Fit and Flare Skirt:
A skirt that is fitted at the waist and flares out in an A-line or tulip shape at the hem.
An embroidered or printed fabric with a design that covers most of the surface.
Applique refers to applying one material to the surface of another for decoration, very similar to a patch.
Note: Appliques come in all forms from lace, silk, beaded, glittered, felt, etc.
A short nightgown whose hem terminates just below the hip. A baby doll is longer than a crop top, but shorter than a chemise.
A fitted or shaped piece at the top of a skirt or at the shoulder of various garments.
A low neckline that is often paired with strapless or spaghetti-strapped dresses.
A high, wide, straight neckline that runs straight across the front and back, meeting at the shoulders; it has the same depth in the front and back.
Long sleeve that flares at the bottom like a bell.
Cut diagonally across the grain of a fabric. Used to create garments that follow the body curves closely.
A brief, close-fitting two-piece bathing suit.
Panties with full coverage in the front and back with high-cut sides.
A long-sleeved sports jacket with lapels.
A trend that connotes a free-spirited attitude toward fashion; with feminine details, including flounces, ties, ribbons, ruffles and embroidery. Also called poetic trend, romance trend and folklore style.
Refers to trousers or jeans that are cut below the belly button and flare slightly from the knees to the ankles to accommodate any type of footwear.
Two folds of fabric brought together to form a pleat.
Boy Leg (or boy cut):
Shorts, undergarments or swimwear that have a close fitting leg that reaches to the top of the thigh.
A dress (or skirt) characterized by numerous pleats and crinkled material.
Fabric with an alternating solid and sheer design.